Monday 19 September 2011

What do 20 out of 21 members at the top of the Traffic Lights have in common?

19/9/11

Other than being at the top of the Member Traffic Lights I mean!

I was playing with BNI Connect today, working my way around it, looking at groups, search, profiles and all sorts of useful stuff and then I got to connections. Who should I connect with I thought. Well I tried a few of the names that popped into my head and found that not many of them were there. And, then I had an idea: how about the top person in the Member Traffic Lights from every chapter in my region?

After some research, I had 21 names and set about asking if they would like to connect with me. The amazing thing was that 20 out of the 21 were active on BNI Connect. And this resulted in more thinking ...

To get the best from your chapter, from BNI, you need to take part - to use all of the tools provided. These members are not only top of the Traffic Lights but they are also using BNI Connect. I know that the two things have to be linked! Don’t you?

So, are you getting the very best from your chapter? And, if not, are you using all of the tools provided?

If you are not I suggest you have a good look at your position on the Member Traffic Lights and get on to BNI Connect without delay.

1 comment:

snappist said...

My feeling David is that the majority of BNI members scarcely know of the existence of BNI Connect, but I shall poll my own chapter and find out!