Monday 4 June 2012

Open at any page!

3/6/2012

Sorry but this is a bit of self-promotion so I will keep it short.

Recently, I met Gerry Grant of Tonic Business Solutions (Angus). Gerry is an expert in social media. He wanted to let me know just how useful he had found my book ‘BNI: One Bite at a Time’. Not only for himself, but also for his chapter, as if ever stuck for an Education Slot you could open the book at just about any page and have a really good, and more importantly, practical tip on how to benefit from being a member of your BNI chapter. He added that he thought that really every chapter should have a copy.

It was brilliant feedback, as my blog, I hope, is all about helping members to get the very best they can from their chapter membership, and I wanted to thank Gerry for his kind comments.

And, of course, should you wish to buy a copy of my book, I would be more than happy to sell you one! You can order at: www.7training.co.uk/book_order.html


Tonic Business Solutions – www.tonicbs.co.uk

David Wimblett: david@7training.co.uk

No comments: