Monday 9 May 2011

BNI: One Bite at a Time

9/5/11

I have been writing my blog now for over three years and a number of people have suggested that I should publish it as a book. The result is ‘BNI: One Bite at a Time!’


Dr. Ivan Misner has written the foreword and this is part of what he has to say: “David Wimblett has compiled this invaluable, easy-to-read handbook on how to approach BNI membership for truly powerful results.”

The book has also had testimonials from a number of BNI Directors:

“Congratulations on such an excellent blog! As you know I regularly make reference to the material contained on this site on the NZ blog and am constantly impressed by the fresh and practical nature of the material.” Graham Southwell - National Director BNI New Zealand.

“I frequently use David's blogs as Education slots because they are so practical, easy to deliver. This book will make a great resource for Education Coordinators and members alike.” Sid Grant, Executive Director BNI Scotland North.

“David is an experienced and successful BNI member and his book is full of real life practical examples of how to make BNI work for you.” Tim Cook - National Director BNI UK & Ireland.

"I often refer to articles from David's blog when I train members in Japan. Simply because it helps them be more productive as a BNI member." Asato Ohno – National Director BNI Japan.

I have included an index by subject so all blogs on a particular topic can be found easily: for example Visitors, Referrals, 60 Seconds, Substitutes, Credibility, etc.

Should you like a copy of my book it can be ordered via the link below at £10.00 + £1.50 post & packing (UK) or by email from david@7training.co.uk.

You can order you book here.

If you are outside the UK and would like to order a copy please send me an email and I will check out the postage cost for you.

Thank you - David

No comments: