Wednesday 6 February 2008

Finding Visitors a Pain!

6/2/08

Some BNI members, and I guess some of you may be the same, think finding visitors to come to their BNI chapter is a pain.

But it doesn't have to be that way!

Why? Because I think that every visitor I bring along to my chapter could become my next client. And how good would it be to meet with a client every week over breakfast and build a really strong relationship with them? How many of your customers are happy to see you every week for a couple of hours? No pressure on either side to make or resist a sale and what’s the chance of you not knowing what they are buying or what they are planning? My company’s bank manager is in my chapter. Do you know how good it is to see your bank manager every week? The bank is even buying from me now. The marketing company we use is also in my chapter, as is our solicitor. The list goes on and on.

So forget about BNI when inviting people and just think about your next customer or supplier. You will be surprised what a difference it makes to your inviting.

No comments: